Ink Forest – The New Face of Screen Printing
Ink Forest is your choice for Green, Eco-Friendly and Environmentally Sustainable screen printing.
All designs are printed with water based inks. These inks absorb into the fabric so that your design becomes part of the shirt, not just melted on, as in traditional, plastic based, screen printing inks. No harmful inks or chemicals are used. You can rest assured that your shirts are not harmful to you or the environment.
With Ink Forest, you no longer have to wonder if the shirts you are ordering contain hazardous inks or chemicals! We use the most sustainable inks and greenest production methods possible. Ink Forest is an industry leader in water based screen printing.
Nor do you have to question whether the clothes were made in a sweatshop. We do the research and investigation and then provide the information to you. You are then able to make informed choices based on sustainability, quality and price.
Welcome to Environmentally Conscious Screen Printing. There is integrity in printing great quality shirts with durable designs, printed in beautiful, rich colors that people will wear for years. We don’t do throwaway, “fast fashion”. We strive to produce that “favorite t-shirt” that is a “go to” for years. It looks great, feels great and gets better with age. When we can do it in a healthy and sustainable way, we know we are providing something valuable for our customers and our planet.
With Ink Forest, you will:
· Have shirts printed with no hazardous inks,
· Know your design will be of the highest and durable quality,
· Rest assured that no sweatshop labor was used to make the shirts,
· Have the ability to choose among organic, fair trade and fair labor shirts,
· Know that no hazardous chemicals were used, remain on the shirts or were dumped into the environment,
· Know that the shirts were printed using the lowest carbon footprint possible and that, locally sourced, soybean based solvents were used,
· Pay an honest and fair price, on par with traditional screen printing,
· Use a screen printer dedicated to using only 100% water based inks,
· Be using a woman owned and certified green business,
· Use a screen printer that is registered with the U. S.Consumer Product Safety Commission and that meets and exceeds all product safety standards,
· Be able to get further information on water based inks by reading Ink Forest’s white paper in the link above, and
· Be confident that you have made the right and ethical choice, consistent with your values.
Feel free to use our Design Studio. You can create designs or upload your own artwork. Ink Forest can also create a custom design for you. Just let us know. This website does not show all of the clothing that we have access to. Let us know if there is something else that you want us to print on. Also, we are able to print on all areas of a garment. We encourage that you contact Judy at (708)369-7402 to discuss any screen printing orders, ideas or potential projects you may have.